BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Battery and Memory Stick came in!

Well, today I took the plunge. I got my Pandoras Battery in today as well as my memory stick that was loaded with the 1.50 Firmware. That process to "downgrade" my psp was super easy.

Next to upgrade it wasn't quite as one step to follow, but thanks to some online boards, trial and error and youtube.com I got through it. Well, on the second try at least. The readme file that came with the 3.40 OE was kinda a piece o crap but it had enough information for you to muddle through it.

So as of now my PSP is running 3.40 OE. This firmware was developed by a "hacker" and will run homebrew as well as surf the net etc. Quite a big day!

I got one ISO loaded on the memory stick and tried to run it after my firmware update was done... nope... didnt work... so I took a 5 minute crap break and came back to a clear lower intestine as well as a clear head. Then I remembered reading something about you have to put a UMD (tiny little obnoxious disk for psp) in the drive or disable the "UMD Required" in the firmware. So I popped in the "demo disk" and poof my game was working.

Not a bad day!

0 comments: